Saturday, August 8, 2015

: Back to School

Hi, all!  It's that time of year again… Back to school!  I am not actually going back to school, but this year, I am preparing to move back to the US from Germany and am getting ready for knee surgery (woo hoo)!  Since I'm going to have a ton of downtime, I want to put together some curriculum, classroom handouts, and other teacher-ly goodies (oh my)!  Please let me know what you're looking for and let me do the work for you!

I love making reading units.  Check out my units for "Wonder" by R.J.Palacio and "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman and my super fun dodecahedron book report template.

I've got classroom activities like the ever-popular "Can You Follow Directions?" and "Can You Follow Directions? (Spring Edition)" in which students who do not follow directions, actually end up drawing you a lovely little picture.  These are great ways to start off the year!

Looking for classroom management or incentive charts?  I've got plenty!  Click through for a fun debit/credit tally chart, desk schedule for pull-out students, invitation for lunch with the teacher.

If you need reference sheets or review activities, I've got those as well!  Click through for a QAR Reference SheetAffect vs. Effect Reference Sheet, and Blank Jeopardy Powerpoint Template.

Please, oh please, let me create some more classroom materials for you!  Leave me comments, send me emails, or shoot messages to me via Teachers Pay Teachers!  I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment